- Booking Terms. These Booking Terms apply to Ingledene Guest House, Sunrose Guest house and Mayfield Guest House our officers, employees and agents and the person or legal entity making the Booking or to whom We supply services in respect of the Booking. These Booking Terms are governed by English law and apply to all Bookings except where We agree in writing other terms. By making a Booking You are deemed to accept these Booking Terms.
- Bookings. Bookings are made and a contract between You and Us comes into effect when We accept a reservation from You. We will accept a reservation when We have confirmed Your reservation and received full payment of the total price quoted from You. You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18yrs to make a Booking. Bookings must be paid for using an acceptable and valid credit or debit card. When a Booking is confirmed, a reservation number is given. This number must be retained for access to the Booking details if cancellation or amendment is necessary. All bookings made for Emergency Housing purposes by the council must be made in writing first.
- Cancellations. All bookings are non-refundable. All cancellations made buy the council must be made in writing with 24 hour notice.
- Group Bookings Bookings of more than 1 room are considered a group booking and may not be booked online.
- Planning Pernission. Ingledene (18-20 gardens View, BH1 3QA), Sunrose (2 Gardens View BH1 3QA) and Mayfield (46 Frances Rd BH1 3SA) Guests house all have Planning permission for C1 Hotel or Guest house use. However C4 or HMO use is also permitted occasionally out of season.
- Services offered. The following services are provided: Breakfast and evening meal service at extra charge. Weekly cleaning of bedrooms. Weekly Linen service of fresh towels. Weekly linen service of fresh bedding. Weekly Replenished coffee/tea making facilities. Weekly Replenished soap and shampoo Maintained tv and fridges in all bedrooms. Limited kitchen access during daytime only. Daily kitchen cleaning provided. Daily delivery of mail. Daily reception service including checking guests in and out and forwarding messages. 24 hour Onsite Management. CCTV monitoring of public areas. Public record of all guests entering and leaving the building. Fire alarm mainetnance and evacuation.
- Payments. We accept either credit or debit cards a priori unless otherwise agreed. AMEX Payments will require a 10% surcharge. We do not accept cash or payments made by a third party. Full payment must be made prior to arrival and any outstanding balance will be collected automatically 12-72 hours prior to arrival. All bookings that involve more than 2 rooms must be fully paid 2 weeks in advance. Emergency Housing bookings made via the Bournemouth Council must be paid on receipt of invoice within three months of checkout date.
- Hotel Rates. Rates are quoted on a daily basis per person and must be confirmed in writing prior to arrival. No ASTs or weekly or long term rates allowed.
- Ingledene House
(South) Ltd Company
Registration Number 03465133
(South) ltd trades
under the names
Guest house (18-20 Gardens View, BH1 3QA), Sunrose Guest House (2
Gardens View BH1 3QA) and Mayfield Hotel (46 Frances Rd BH1 3SA)
- Booking Confirmations. All guests staying at Ingledene, Sunrose or Mayfield Guest House are kindly requested to acknowledge, by return of an email, that they have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions of stay as expressed in this document. After check-in this will automatically be assumed.
- Room Allocations and Configurations. Rooms are configured using the criteria defined within the amenity standards guidelines produced by Visit Britain and the AA using the category "2 Star Guest House". This room configuration standard caters for tourists on a budget and maximises the number of beds in a room and assumes guests dont stay more than 28 days in the tourist sense. All 2 star hotel rooms are configured to one of twin (10.2sqm) triple (15sqm), double (8.4sqm), single (5.6sqm), FAM3 (15sqm, double plus single) or FAM4(18sqm, double plus single plus single). Most of the 42 bedrooms in Ingledene, Sunrose and Mayfield are en-suite. Some (10 bedrooms) use shared bathrooms, and under such circumstance, a wash basin is instead provided in the room. These configurations do not in any way meet the standards for HMO long term use. HMO long term configurations are based on a maximum occupancy per sq meter and assume the use is permanent residence. Typically the maximum HMO long term occupancy in a hotel bedroom is 2 and as such hmo use for families with young children would not meet the mimimum size in a hotel under hmo licensing rules. The hotel will not accept any responsibility for overcrowding. Its up to the person booking and the guest staying to decide whether they feel the temporary hotel room accommodation is appropriate within one hour of checkin.
- Check-in Procedure. Check-in is from 14:00 to 22:00 (GMT). On arrival guests are respomnsible for checking they are satisfied with the room in terms of its cleanliness, appropriateness and size within one hour of checking in. After one hour of checking in cancellations or complaints cannot be accepted.
- Late Arrivals. We would appreciate a call to indicate your arrival time if arriving after 6pm.
- Check-out Procedure. Check-out is a no later than10:00 (GMT).Its the responsibility of the guest to coordinate checkout on departure. Failure to do so may involve additional nights stay charges. This also involves settling outstanding bills, handing back room and house keys and reporting any damage to the room.
- Short Notice. For accommodation within 24 hours of arrival, please contact Ingledene Guest House on 01202 291914
- Availability. In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver Your requested accommodation, You will be offered alternate accommodation or a full refund.
- Conditions of stay. We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we comply with regulations relating to matters such as fire, health and safety, and to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of our guests. These houserules include the following: Smoking is not permitted in the guest house, including on the balconies or out the window. No tampering with firealarm equipment. For fire and health and safety reasons, leaving children under the age of 18 unaccompanied in the guest house or guest house bedroom is not permitted under any circumstances whatsoever. The Guest House has a no noise policy after 11p.m. and before 8a.m. Although the Guest house does not have a curfew, it is not permitted to bring back uninvited guests or to party in the rooms in a way that is likely to disturb other guests after 11p.m. and before 8a.m. No pets. This is a budget guest house and not a residence and as such there is no lounge facility and no socialisation within the guest house is allowed. A maximum of one person for one hour per visit per day only. Uninvited guests must not visit with the intention of chilling or hanging out with a guest. We reserve the right to terminate Your Booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where You engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
- Liability. Other than for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or misrepresentation, Our total liability to You is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will We be responsible for any indirect or special damages. We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond Our reasonable control. The Guest House also refers to and relies upon The Hotel Proprietors Act 1956. The Guest House does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to motor cars or other vehicles of any kind, or any property lost in them; or horses or other live animals including pets. In particular, Guests park outside the Guest House at their own risk and are bound by the terms and conditions of their own motor car insurance policy and not the Guest houses Insurance policy.
- Damage. You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to Us or our Our property by Your act, omission, default or neglect and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss. Examples of charges made include: (a) Smoking in room; de-fumigation of room £100 (b) Failure to return keys; replace locks and keys £150 (c) Removal of Towels; £50 (d) Broken equipment such as TV, Fridge, shower or WC; £200 (e) Damaged linen; £50 (f) Tampering with fire alarm equipment such as smoke detectors or fire extinguishers £100
- Data protection. We may process the information You provide to Us for the purposes notified by Us to the Information Commissioner. By making a Booking, You consent to this processing of information. You consent to us monitoring video and audio CCTV in public areas.